Topics

2019 HPO workshop - thank you and a summary

Pazmandi Julia

Dear Participants of the 2019 HPO workshop,

Thank you very much to all of you for working with us in Vienna the past week!
We had an exceptionally fruitful meeting, with a lot of discussion and actionable points agreed on. With this email, we would like to provide you with a  a summary of the discussion rounds over the two days, as well as direct your attention to the groups.io platform: https://hpo-immune-mediated-disorders.groups.io/g/update/files/2019%20HPO%20workshop, where you will be able to find the presentations from the workshop in a PDF format as well.

We are looking forward to working with you on completing the HPO annotation of rare, immune mediated diseases in the future!

Best wishes from Vienna,
Marielle, Kaan, Julia and Matthias