Topics

#abstract #spreadtheword #abstract #spreadtheword

Pazmandi Julia

Dear All,

In order to spread the word and recruit new members, our initiative will be presented at the Immunogenomics of Disease: Accelerating to Patient Benefit 2019 meeting on the 5-7th February. Please find our abstract, and the slide advertising the poster attached.

We strongly encourage all groups to identify meetings of interest and submit abstracts to spread the word as well!

Pazmandi Julia

A short update to the last message: we were limited with the numbers of allowed people on the abstract but of course everyone shall feel included!

Best,
Julia

On 23.01.2019, at 10:38, Pazmandi Julia <Julia.Pazmandi@...> wrote:

Dear All,

In order to spread the word and recruit new members, our initiative will be presented at the Immunogenomics of Disease: Accelerating to Patient Benefit 2019 meeting on the 5-7th February. Please find our abstract, and the slide advertising the poster attached.

We strongly encourage all groups to identify meetings of interest and submit abstracts to spread the word as well!

<pazmandi_julia_lightningtalk.pdf><Abstract_HPO_immunogenomics.docx>