Topics

HPO workshop invitation

Haimel Matthias

Dear Group Members,

We are happy to announce the date of the upcoming HPO terminology workshop for our working group members on the 17th–18th October in Vienna! Kaan Boztug and his team are organizing the meeting on behalf of the ESID Working Party Genetics and the ERN RITA.

The workshop will start on Thursday around 12.00, and will end on Friday afternoon (+/-16.00).

With the budget that ESID and ERN-RITA kindly provide, we are able to pay accommodation of up to one night for every attendee; furthermore, we will be able to reimburse travel costs of up to EUR 300.

Please let us know if you are able to join before Sept 2nd by sending a confirmation to: maximilian.rau@... and Johannes.pfeifenschneider@...

Best wishes,
Julia, Matthias, Marielle, and Kaan