Topics

Re-evaluation report

Haimel Matthias

Dear All,

The first snowflakes as well as the first reports of successful conference calls arrived in Vienna, which both made me very cheerful.

We are making good progress in the effort to re-evaluate Immune Mediated Disorders. The first two (immunodeficiency and autoinflammatory) working groups had successful conference calls (free skype / zoom). The groups discussed how to best engage / inform the community and how to share the OrphaNet re-structuring / collection of publications between them. Minutes from the calls will be distributed soon.

The PanelApp (https://panelapp.genomicsengland.co.uk) from Genomics England might be an interesting resource for everyone to consider. This might help in the selection of relevant papers to submit to Peter. Pubmed identifiers are sufficient to collect.

Please keep up the great work. Hopefully more success stories (and more snow) are arriving.

Best wishes,

Matthias